Here we are at week #6 of the Marketing For Romance Writers 52-Week Blog Hop. This week’s topic is ‘Five authors (alive or dead) I’d like to meet.’
- William Shakespeare – The Bard, English playwright. I think I would have loved going to see his plays in person and possibly meeting him face to face. My favorite is The Taming of the Shrew.
- Emily Bronte – An English novelist and poet famous for her only novel and my favorite, Wuthering Heights.
- Zora Neale Hurston – Author, Anthropologist, Civil Rights Activist. An Alabama girl, like me. I’d go totally fan-girl but in a dignified way if I were to meet her. My favorite book of her is Their Eyes Were Watching God.
- Anne McCaffrey – The Dragon Lady. American born Irish author of the best science fiction novels (Gene Roddenberry is a close second). If I had had the opportunity to meet her, oh man, I’d have been really bonkers. Of all of her series, my favorite is The Dragonriders of Pern.
- Beverly Jenkins – Ms. Bev. American author of 19th century African-American historical and contemporary novels. I am almost stalker-ish about this writer. I was a member of her Yahoo group years ago and migrated with her when she moved the group to Facebook. My favorite book of hers is Night Song.
There you have it, my all time favs. Who are your favorite authors, living or dead, that you looove?
Please check all of the other authors in the blog hop here.