Thank you to the wonderful Sahara Roberts for nominating me for this award! It’s a cool award that’s awarded by bloggers to bloggers. Please be on the lookout for Sahara’s debut romantic suspense novel, DESIRE & DECEPTION, from Entangled Publishing. It releases today May 27!
The rules for the award are simple:
- Link back to the person nominating you for the award.
- Display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo
- Reveal 7 things about yourself
- Nominate others to receive the award
So here we go:
1. I live in the southern United States. A sixth generation G.R.I.T.S. girl! (Girls Raised In The South)
2. I love R&B music from the ’70’s and ’80’s and Country music. Seventies and eighties bands/singers like Journey, Duran Duran, The Isley Brothers, Tony Terry, Rod Stewart, Bryan Adams and Elton John. Also Country music singers like Alan Jackson, Travis Tritt, Vince Gill, Shania Twain and George Strait. For some reason, and I don’t know why; I like opera. The rich clear voices of the three tenors Jose Carreras, Placido Domingo and Luciano Pavarotti as well as Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman are to die for!
3. There’s nothing like tea. Hot or cold it’s my favorite beverage. English Breakfast tea served hot to start the day with toast, jam and sausage. Hot Earl Grey or Lady Grey tea in the afternoons with lunch for a quick pick me up, cold Green tea with the evening meal and a cup of hot Green tea before bed for a peaceful sleep. I love it!
4. My favorite TV channels of the moment:
5. This brings me to the pastime of the moment: DIY. I’m so into DIY right now that I’ve looked into getting a tool belt and steel toed shoes to go with all my shiny new tool kit and drill. I’m making repairs on my house-exchanging the old faucets in the kitchen and bathroom with new faucets; replacing worn out curtains with new curtains and blinds in my office. I’m also putting up shelves.
6. In the mountains at Christmas time is the place to be. All that crisp clean air and cold crunchy snow…One of my favorite places to enjoy the beauty and serenity of winter is Gatlinburg TN in the Great Smoky Mountains.
7. My all time favorite vacation spot is French Quarter New Orleans, LA. The French Market, the festivals, the buggy rides down Decatur street, the Riverwalk, steamboat rides on the Mississippi, the massive crowds and the food…awesome!
That just a little bit about me. Now here are some really exciting and wonderful writers/bloggers. I nominate the following:
I hope you enjoy finding out great things about these super cool writers/bloggers.
1 thought on “Very Inspiring Blogger”
What a cool post, and thanks for the nomination! I love a lot of your music choices too, and Gatlinburg is on my list of vacation destinations. I’ve heard the scenery is breathtaking. Lovely learning more about you, Alicia. I had a nice chuckle over G.R.I.T.S, and I love your pink tool set! 🙂